Roger Christian and Company (RCCO) is seeking a mid-to senior-level Digital Marketing Creative-Digital Design. If you speak user research, information architecture, wireframing, user flows, and visual design. Let’s talk to see if there is a match to join the team in servicing a roster of well-known brands.
- Staying current with relevant digital marketing trends, digital channels, emerging issues, and opportunities in the industry
- Directing, analyzing, and recommending market research, including audience analysis, competitive research, and global reach assessment. You’ll constantly monitor and measure those results to ensure client goals are achieved.
- Contributing to setting the vision, strategy, and long-term management approach for integrated marketing, digital, brand, and content strategies, including developing/maintaining client brand guidelines and use of resources such as software and tools.
- Overseeing the planning, creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies to support the various needs of clients through email marketing, landing pages, and websites.
- Managing the strategy for clients’ digital marketing, by preparing scopes and proposals for new work, and allocation of internal resources and technology platforms as needed.
- Supervising the digital department staff comprised of professionals dedicated to brand development, content production, writing, development, and design.
- Binding our Digital and Creative teams together and steering those teams toward our common goal of delivering the best work for our clients.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative and engaging digital media strategies which drive awareness and conversion.
- Demonstrated ability to view future trends in digital and social media platforms to effectively keep our team engaged and forward-thinking in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to show clients accountability of Digital Strategy and its direct impact on business.
- Demonstrate a clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate other team members on current and future digital trends.
- Ability to both analyze digital trends and drive consumer feedback as well as execute against it and take actionable steps.
- Exemplary written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to rally others around a great idea.
- Ability to build and cultivate successful client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with work experience in the same field.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in digital marketing.
- Experience across multiple digital channels, including but not limited to .com, email marketing, digital media, social, mobile, and in-app marketing.
- Content planning and management.
- Eagerness to thrive in a hands-on, fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial agency environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Invision and Sketch a huge plus
- Working knowledge of SEO keyword research and best practices a huge plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 897-7740.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Email marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- InVision: 1 year (Required)
- SEO tools: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location