Roger Christian and Company (RCCO) is seeking a junior to mid-level Freelance UI Designer. If you speak digital visual design, information architecture, wireframing, user flows, and UI/UX, let’s talk and see if there is a match for you to join the team as we work with a roster of well-known brands. Understanding WordPress is a huge plus.
What will your normal day look like?
- Concept and design across digital channels, including but not limited to, fully integrated marketing campaigns as well as individual projects which may include websites, emails, social media, paid advertising design, and more.
- Codify client brand identity, standards, and practices, specifically in relation to all brand and style guidelines, guardrails, and mandatories.
- Share your expertise and extensive experience with email production from conception to development handoff.
- Perform general digital production work including re-formatting existing work, preparing files for development, and photo editing.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the digital team, art directors/designers, and account managers in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce work that demonstrates a strategic approach to all concepts and designs at all stages of a project.
- You’ll be responsible for the completion of all digital graphic development and production steps from concept through the creation of the final design and any associated file deliveries for digital applications.
- Possess an enthusiastic willingness to participate in the creative brainstorming process with the team.
- Solid concepting and design chops plus interactive knowledge.
- Experience collaborating with account management and creative leads to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting accessibility, usability, and website standards.
- Proficiency in Adobe Cloud Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Figma
- Solid visual communication skills including typography, layout, and graphic design.
- Ability to respond to technical and creative feedback positively and constructively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, on multiple timelines, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
To be considered, you must submit an online or PDF portfolio demonstrating previous digital design work that showcases experience and creativity.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Flexibility and self-motivation are necessary as other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, interactive design, graphic design, or equivalent work experience in a creative field.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a professional digital design role.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Experience with both digital and print media
In compliance with ADA, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please contact HR at (210) 897-7740.